Opening period: Early August to early October (subject to change depending on weather conditions)
During this period, we will be open daily.
Picking pears and grapes (unlimited time, all-you-can-eat)
|Adults (elementary school and above)||1,000 yen|
|Children (preschoolers over 3 years old)||600 yen|
|2 years old and under||Free|
|Pears (Varies by variety)||600 yen/ kg〜|
|Grapes||800 yen/ kg|
Kyoho Picking (60 minutes, reservations preferred)
Children under 2 years old are free.
|Adults (elementary school and above)||2,500 yen|
|Children (preschoolers over 3 years old)||1,000 yen|
Payment is required at the time of admission to the park. We accept the following methods of payment
- Credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
- Various e-money services
- Apple Pay, iD, Quick Pay and auPay
- QR payment (d-payment, PayPay, Line Pay, ALIPAY, WeChat Pay)
Notes on Fees
- All prices include tax.
- The prices for pear and grape picking are the same as those of Kamagaya City Tourism and Agriculture Association.
- Since the pear-picking area and grape picking area are separated, it is not possible to pick pears and grapes at the same time. If you would like to enjoy both, you can pick one fruit and then enjoy the other one.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 25 people or more. Please contact us for more information.