At Hatsuseien, you can enjoy fruit picking at the following schedule. You can enjoy unlimited hours and all you can eat.
Have a great time under the cool shelves of pears.
The varieties of pears and grapes are Toyosui and Shintaka, and Buffalo Steuben. The varieties that can be harvested are different depending on the season.
For more information, please see the introduction page of pears and grapes and the latest information.
|Grape Picking||From mid-August to early October|
|Pear Picking||From late August to early October|
※ This may take about a week or so depending on weather conditions. Please see the latest information or contact us for details.
Kyoho grape picking (Premium Plan)
As a premium plan, we’ve started picking giant peaks!
Due to limited numbers, this plan has priority for reservations. Reservations are highly recommended.
This plan is a 60-minute timed and all-you-can-eat plan. Please enjoy our large, mouth-watering grapes!
This year we expect to start eating after early September.
We plan to start making reservations in mid-August.
- We have chairs and tables in the park, but in 2020 the park will be exclusively for the disabled, elderly and pregnant women. Please be sure to bring a leisure sheet with you to the park.
It is also useful to bring insect repellent and wet wipes.
- The pear-picking area and the grape picking area are separated, so you cannot pick pears and grapes at the same time. If you would like to enjoy both, you can pick one fruit before picking the other.
- We are open even in the rain, but we do not have a shelter for rain. Also, we recommend you to bring boots or other shoes as your feet may get dirty after a rainfall.
For guests with pets
- Pets are allowed in the park, but they must enter at their own risk. Please be sure to clean up after yourself and take your pet’s feces and urine home with you.
- Pets are required to wear a lead.
- We may not allow pets to enter the park in the future if the trees are adversely affected by marking.